The most important resources for the course (also available on the drop-down menu under Resources on the course site) are:
- The Sakai site, which will have announcements, assignments, and additional resources
- The course website at http://women13.carrieschroeder.net
- Our incredible student writing mentor Jillian Hall
- The Office of Services for Students with Disabilities in the McCaffrey Center, Rm. 137. Phone: 209-946-3221. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Online: www.pacific.edu/disabilities
- Me! Office hours T 5-6, Th 11-12, and by appointment in WPC 101.
- Dropbox at www.dropbox.com. Save copies your paper drafts, class notes, etc., here so you don’t lose them if your computer crashes!!! Backup early, backup often, backup easily.
At the Library you will find a number of books on reserve. I’ll post a list here soon.
Other cool websites are…
- Museum websites such as the British Museum, British Library, Metropolitan Museum, Getty Museum, etc.
- http://bible.oremus.org (a nice search engine for Bible passages; please use the NRSV translation for this course)
I strongly caution against using non-academic websites to find background information.